ACS are regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority
Our Equity Protection Agreement
What is it?
- It brings insurance and finance together in one contract
- The contract provides a client with cover it cannot currently
buy in the conventional insurance market
- The contract has a Risk Section and a Finance Section and
responds to all sudden and accidental major loss events
point is excess of US$100M), even if the cause of loss is excluded in the Risk
- The contract provides the client with immediate liquidity
from a Syndication of Banks at pre loss event pricing
- The contract’s liquidity provision should provide the client
with share price, rating and cost of future finance stability,
major loss event that would otherwise have impacted these key business areas
Programme is supported by a team in Dallas (headed by Greg Sosbee) and Calgary,
with the initial contracts being structured via Mezzanine Underwriting Services
Lid (MUSL) as well as ACS.
Syndicate Bank, with support from MUSL and ACS, will involve their major
account Relationship Managers in the rolling out of EPA in Europe.
MORE INFORMATION CAN BE PROVIDED ON